Archway art wall
Children got arty at the Archway Christmas lights switch on event on Friday 2 December. New to the celebrations this year was the art wall, which was awash with colour and creativity. Hopefully it will stay until the New Year for all to enjoy. See some photos from the event here courtesy of Yip Chan, owner of Ceramic Circle.
- Improving Astey’s Row playground 10 December 2018
- New home for Christmas 10 December 2018
- Give the gift of giving this Christmas 3 December 2018
- Calling choir members to shower singers 30 November 2018
- Do you know an unsung hero? 26 November 2018
- Islington’s British Empire Medal winner 26 November 2018