Are you receiving your Healthy Start food vouchers?
If you are pregnant or have children under the age of four, you could qualify for Healthy Start food vouchers.
With Healthy Start, you get FREE vouchers every week to spend on milk, plain fresh and frozen fruit and vegetables, and infant formula milk. (You can also get free vitamins).
Applying for Healthy Start is easy.
Ask your midwife or health visitor for an application form and ask them to sign it, then send it back in a freepost envelope. Or you could get a form by visiting www.healthystart.nhs.uk.
Information from your tax credits and benefits claims will be used to check you qualify so make sure all your details (including your address) are up to date with Tax Credits and JobCentre Plus as this will help us process your application quickly.
Look out for shops displaying this sign shown in the picture above
Find out more at: www.islington.gov.uk/healthystart
- Creating people-friendly streets 28 July 2020
- Islington’s sewing heroes 24 July 2020
- A Windrush story: Neville and Daphne 20 June 2020
- Islington Giving – if you can, please support this crisis fund for local people 17 June 2020
- Windrush Day 2020 17 June 2020
- Blooming brilliant competition returns online 15 June 2020