Are you receiving your Healthy Start food vouchers?
If you are pregnant or have children under the age of four, you could qualify for Healthy Start food vouchers.
With Healthy Start, you get FREE vouchers every week to spend on milk, plain fresh and frozen fruit and vegetables, and infant formula milk. (You can also get free vitamins).
Applying for Healthy Start is easy.
Ask your midwife or health visitor for an application form and ask them to sign it, then send it back in a freepost envelope. Or you could get a form by visiting www.healthystart.nhs.uk.
Information from your tax credits and benefits claims will be used to check you qualify so make sure all your details (including your address) are up to date with Tax Credits and JobCentre Plus as this will help us process your application quickly.
Look out for shops displaying this sign shown in the picture above
Find out more at: www.islington.gov.uk/healthystart
- Clean Air Day – 17 June 2021 14 June 2021
- Enjoy Local – Islington Assembly Hall is raring to go! 8 June 2021
- Creative Industries hidden gem on Brewery Road – Backgrounds Props and Studio Hire 7 June 2021
- Loneliness Awareness Week 2021 2 June 2021
- We are Cally Residents Grants are open! 2 June 2021
- Things to do at Cally Park in June 2 June 2021