Cat and Mouse opening
Islington libraries opened its brand new Cat and Mouse library on Saturday 2 December.
Top poets Paul Lyalls and John Hegley were there to give brilliant performances and residents were able to get crafty and make a book with the Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art.
See some of our great pictures from the event here!
Islington Word Festival Poet in resident Paul Lyalls entertains an enraptured audience.
Alya aged 4 checks out her fab face-painting.
Owen, 11, and Jesse 9, try out the library's computers.
Matthew and his daughter Astrid enjoy the books.
Residents got crafty and made their own book with the Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art.
Islington Word Festival Poet in resident Paul Lyalls.
The new Cat and Mouse library.
- Improving Astey’s Row playground 10 December 2018
- New home for Christmas 10 December 2018
- Give the gift of giving this Christmas 3 December 2018
- Calling choir members to shower singers 30 November 2018
- Do you know an unsung hero? 26 November 2018
- Islington’s British Empire Medal winner 26 November 2018