Dipo and Seun’s story
Meet Seun and Dipo, two brothers brought up in Islington, who recently moved into one of the newest council homes built in the borough, one of more than 550 that will be built by 2022. We sat down to ask them what the benefits of moving were to them and their family.
Suen sat down and talked to us about the benefits of the new council home he and his family moved into, the local community, and the diversity of the neighbours. Watch the video here.
Dipo told us about why he and his family wanted to move, the difference the move made to the family unit, and what he likes best about living in the area. Watch the video here.
You can learn more about Islington Council’s new build scheme on their website here.
- Award for Market Road manager 14 January 2020
- Get ready for a new you in 2020 30 December 2019
- Make a difference to someone sleeping rough 20 December 2019
- Winter support for neighbours over 65 12 December 2019
- Top tips for staying well this winter 12 December 2019
- Ten tips for a waste free Christmas 9 December 2019