Do you have a Caretaker of the Year?
Does your estate caretaker go above and beyond their duties keeping your estate in good shape and deserves to be recognised?
The council’s Caretaker of the Year awards is now open for nominations. So if your caretaker goes the extra mile, whether that’s keeping your estate spick and span, letting you know about local services and activities, organising community events or just being a friendly face who says hi, we want to know about it!
To nominate, go to www.islington.gov.uk/caretakeraward and fill in the online form.
Alternatively, you can email your nomination or post it to Compliance Solutions, Neighbourhood Services, 222 Upper Street, London N1 1XR.
Please include your name, which estate and block you live in, the name of the caretaker you want to nominate and why. Make sure you include details like if your caretaker is friendly, how they keep your estate in good shape, and how they go above and beyond for your community
Nominations close on Friday 12 April. Look out for an announcement about the winner soon after.
- Award for Market Road manager 14 January 2020
- Get ready for a new you in 2020 30 December 2019
- Make a difference to someone sleeping rough 20 December 2019
- Winter support for neighbours over 65 12 December 2019
- Top tips for staying well this winter 12 December 2019
- Ten tips for a waste free Christmas 9 December 2019