Eating sustainably and healthily
Food that’s good for your body is often good for the environment too.
Eating healthier foods gives us a double-whammy – like going to the gym and taking out the recycling at the same time.
Eat well for you, and you’re eating well for the planet.
Ingredients like beans, pulses, fruits and veggies are packed full of the goodies we need, and also take less space and water to grow.
Plus, when we bulk up our food with veg, it goes further – saving us money.
Ca-ching! Now that’s something everyone should know a-sprout.
Did you know?
If everyone in London went meat free one day a week we could reduce harmful greenhouse gases by over 450,000 tonnes per year? That has the same impact as taking 1700 cars off the road!
- Award for Market Road manager 14 January 2020
- Get ready for a new you in 2020 30 December 2019
- Make a difference to someone sleeping rough 20 December 2019
- Winter support for neighbours over 65 12 December 2019
- Top tips for staying well this winter 12 December 2019
- Ten tips for a waste free Christmas 9 December 2019