Find some Time to Talk
All of the services at Manor Gardens are joining in with this year’s national Time to Talk campaign on Thursday 2nd February.
Time to Talk Day aims to raise awareness of mental health and to get people talking about it, to reduce stigma and end discrimination.
There will be a range of activities happening at the centre: there will be drop-in sessions at lunchtime on Monday 30 January to Wednesday 1 February, where you can get the chance to talk to staff and mental health champions.
On Time to Talk day itself staff will be on hand all day to talk over tea and cakes, plus there will be creative activities going on with Manor Gardens’ partners from the Direct Action Project and Women’s Therapy Centre. They will also have a stall at the Nag’s Head shopping centre.
Find out more about Manor Gardens
Find out more about national Time to Talk Day
- Improving Astey’s Row playground 10 December 2018
- New home for Christmas 10 December 2018
- Give the gift of giving this Christmas 3 December 2018
- Calling choir members to shower singers 30 November 2018
- Do you know an unsung hero? 26 November 2018
- Islington’s British Empire Medal winner 26 November 2018