Islington Community Energy Fund
The council wants to involve the whole community in reducing Islington’s energy consumption and carbon emissions.
Later this year it will be launching the Islington Community Energy Fund, which is open to any community group in the borough.
Funding will be available to develop local community energy projects, such as solar panels on a community building or improving energy literacy in a neighbourhood.
Innovative proposals will be very welcome. Consultation with community groups will take place soon ahead of a launch date in autumn 2017.
- Islington in Bloom 2019 3 September 2019
- Celebrating our wonderful borough! 31 July 2019
- Young Islington cyclist runner up in the prestigious Bikeability Trainee of the Year Award 30 July 2019
- Go Islington 2019 photos 29 July 2019
- Your local parkrun 24 July 2019
- Put your food bill on ice 16 July 2019