Islington Community Energy Fund
The council wants to involve the whole community in reducing Islington’s energy consumption and carbon emissions.
Later this year it will be launching the Islington Community Energy Fund, which is open to any community group in the borough.
Funding will be available to develop local community energy projects, such as solar panels on a community building or improving energy literacy in a neighbourhood.
Innovative proposals will be very welcome. Consultation with community groups will take place soon ahead of a launch date in autumn 2017.
- Tech space to launch in Finsbury Park 20 October 2017
- Support for neighbours over 65 18 October 2017
- Dolly Parton calls for Story Starter volunteers 17 October 2017
- Celebrating Islington’s social enterprises 13 October 2017
- Fighting food poverty 13 October 2017
- Honouring Islington’s famous stage 11 October 2017