Islington Community Energy Fund
The council wants to involve the whole community in reducing Islington’s energy consumption and carbon emissions.
Later this year it will be launching the Islington Community Energy Fund, which is open to any community group in the borough.
Funding will be available to develop local community energy projects, such as solar panels on a community building or improving energy literacy in a neighbourhood.
Innovative proposals will be very welcome. Consultation with community groups will take place soon ahead of a launch date in autumn 2017.
- Award for Market Road manager 14 January 2020
- Get ready for a new you in 2020 30 December 2019
- Make a difference to someone sleeping rough 20 December 2019
- Winter support for neighbours over 65 12 December 2019
- Top tips for staying well this winter 12 December 2019
- Ten tips for a waste free Christmas 9 December 2019