National art competition winners
Young residents transformed construction hoardings into art, with help from partnership housing developer Lovell.
Lovell invited the young residents of Dover Court estate – where the company is undertaking a major regeneration programme for Islington Council – to paint the hoardings around the site. Around 20 young people from the estate brought the hoardings to life.
The young artists are now celebrating after their colourful murals were chosen as a winner in the Considerate Constructors Scheme’s national Hoarding Competition. They have been presented with medals, certificates and goody bags, as well as a trophy and celebratory banner.
- Award for Market Road manager 14 January 2020
- Get ready for a new you in 2020 30 December 2019
- Make a difference to someone sleeping rough 20 December 2019
- Winter support for neighbours over 65 12 December 2019
- Top tips for staying well this winter 12 December 2019
- Ten tips for a waste free Christmas 9 December 2019