Like a dance? Come to the library!
The library is a great place to meet others and do fun things – like dancing! Community group Healthy Generations run a tea dance on the last Tuesday of every month at West Library from 2pm-4pm. Even the Mayor of Islington Una O’Halloran has joined in the fun.
- Improving Astey’s Row playground 10 December 2018
- New home for Christmas 10 December 2018
- Give the gift of giving this Christmas 3 December 2018
- Calling choir members to shower singers 30 November 2018
- Do you know an unsung hero? 26 November 2018
- Islington’s British Empire Medal winner 26 November 2018