Like a dance? Come to the library!
The library is a great place to meet others and do fun things – like dancing! Community group Healthy Generations run a tea dance on the last Tuesday of every month at West Library from 2pm-4pm. Even the Mayor of Islington Una O’Halloran has joined in the fun.
- Award for Market Road manager 14 January 2020
- Get ready for a new you in 2020 30 December 2019
- Make a difference to someone sleeping rough 20 December 2019
- Winter support for neighbours over 65 12 December 2019
- Top tips for staying well this winter 12 December 2019
- Ten tips for a waste free Christmas 9 December 2019