New choir coming to N5
Finsbury Park Singers is set to launch on September 25, 2018, at the Elizabeth Centre, Highbury. The choir, which is open to anyone regardless of previous experience, will be led by Hannah Brine, who has coached choirs for performances at the Royal Variety Show, Strictly Come Dancing and the Olivier Awards.
Hannah says: “I really love working with choirs – building communities and helping people sing in gorgeous harmony. I love all styles of music and am keen that the choir’s repertoire is varied and interesting. You do not need to read music to take part and there are no auditions.”
There is a come and sing day at the Royal Inn, Lauriston Road, Hackney on August 29 for people interested. Find out more and sign up.
Sessions take place weekly from 7pm-8.45pm and cost £80 for a 10-week term.
For more information please email.
- Creating people-friendly streets 28 July 2020
- Islington’s sewing heroes 24 July 2020
- A Windrush story: Neville and Daphne 20 June 2020
- Islington Giving – if you can, please support this crisis fund for local people 17 June 2020
- Windrush Day 2020 17 June 2020
- Blooming brilliant competition returns online 15 June 2020