New choir coming to N5
Finsbury Park Singers is set to launch on September 25, 2018, at the Elizabeth Centre, Highbury. The choir, which is open to anyone regardless of previous experience, will be led by Hannah Brine, who has coached choirs for performances at the Royal Variety Show, Strictly Come Dancing and the Olivier Awards.
Hannah says: “I really love working with choirs – building communities and helping people sing in gorgeous harmony. I love all styles of music and am keen that the choir’s repertoire is varied and interesting. You do not need to read music to take part and there are no auditions.”
There is a come and sing day at the Royal Inn, Lauriston Road, Hackney on August 29 for people interested. Find out more and sign up.
Sessions take place weekly from 7pm-8.45pm and cost £80 for a 10-week term.
For more information please email.
- Award for Market Road manager 14 January 2020
- Get ready for a new you in 2020 30 December 2019
- Make a difference to someone sleeping rough 20 December 2019
- Winter support for neighbours over 65 12 December 2019
- Top tips for staying well this winter 12 December 2019
- Ten tips for a waste free Christmas 9 December 2019