NHS community member
Are you passionate about local health and well being and the NHS?
Islington CCG is recruiting local people to become community members. This means you will be a member on one of its decision-making committees or working groups, helping to make commissioning decisions that will steer the development of the NHS health and care services in Islington.
You will work alongside our staff and governing body members, NHS providers, external partners such as HealthWatch, and the voluntary sector and local GPS.
You will need to be free to attend regular meetings, which are held in the daytime.
Candidates do not need any specialist knowledge or experience to be involved in this work but they are looking for people who are confident, articulate, interested in health and wellbeing and committed to sharing community views.
If you are interested in applying then email your CV and 200 words explaining why you are interested in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information click here
- Islington in Bloom 2019 3 September 2019
- Celebrating our wonderful borough! 31 July 2019
- Young Islington cyclist runner up in the prestigious Bikeability Trainee of the Year Award 30 July 2019
- Go Islington 2019 photos 29 July 2019
- Your local parkrun 24 July 2019
- Put your food bill on ice 16 July 2019