NHS community member
Are you passionate about local health and well being and the NHS?
Islington CCG is recruiting local people to become community members. This means you will be a member on one of its decision-making committees or working groups, helping to make commissioning decisions that will steer the development of the NHS health and care services in Islington.
You will work alongside our staff and governing body members, NHS providers, external partners such as HealthWatch, and the voluntary sector and local GPS.
You will need to be free to attend regular meetings, which are held in the daytime.
Candidates do not need any specialist knowledge or experience to be involved in this work but they are looking for people who are confident, articulate, interested in health and wellbeing and committed to sharing community views.
If you are interested in applying then email your CV and 200 words explaining why you are interested in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information click here
- Award for Market Road manager 14 January 2020
- Get ready for a new you in 2020 30 December 2019
- Make a difference to someone sleeping rough 20 December 2019
- Winter support for neighbours over 65 12 December 2019
- Top tips for staying well this winter 12 December 2019
- Ten tips for a waste free Christmas 9 December 2019