Put your food bill on ice
We’ve all been there – looking in the fridge to discover some tasty food has gone off. It doesn’t have to be that way! Simple changes can help.
Swap some fresh fruit and veg for frozen or canned – they’re high in nutrients, convenient and last ages. Freeze those last slices of bread for toast or croutons and save them from going stale.
So much hard work goes into growing and producing our food. Let’s champion every bite, save money and love our food back.
- Award for Market Road manager 14 January 2020
- Get ready for a new you in 2020 30 December 2019
- Make a difference to someone sleeping rough 20 December 2019
- Winter support for neighbours over 65 12 December 2019
- Top tips for staying well this winter 12 December 2019
- Ten tips for a waste free Christmas 9 December 2019