Put your food bill on ice
We’ve all been there – looking in the fridge to discover some tasty food has gone off. It doesn’t have to be that way! Simple changes can help.
Swap some fresh fruit and veg for frozen or canned – they’re high in nutrients, convenient and last ages. Freeze those last slices of bread for toast or croutons and save them from going stale.
So much hard work goes into growing and producing our food. Let’s champion every bite, save money and love our food back.
- Islington in Bloom 2019 3 September 2019
- Celebrating our wonderful borough! 31 July 2019
- Young Islington cyclist runner up in the prestigious Bikeability Trainee of the Year Award 30 July 2019
- Go Islington 2019 photos 29 July 2019
- Your local parkrun 24 July 2019
- Put your food bill on ice 16 July 2019