With the competition now closed and the judging completed, Islington In Bloom entrants have an anxious wait. It has been a whopping year, with 215 entries received – up 60 per cent on 2016 – and the standard has been as high as ever!
The most popular category by far is the Best Front Garden, followed by Best Container Garden and Best Tree Pit. There are 13 categories in total.
The winners will be announced at a ceremony at Islington Assembly Hall on Wednesday 13 September.
In the meantime, judges for London In Bloom are due to visit the borough in early July, and Britain In Bloom judges are due to come in August.
A big thank you to everyone who entered, keep watering and good luck!
- Award for Market Road manager 14 January 2020
- Get ready for a new you in 2020 30 December 2019
- Make a difference to someone sleeping rough 20 December 2019
- Winter support for neighbours over 65 12 December 2019
- Top tips for staying well this winter 12 December 2019
- Ten tips for a waste free Christmas 9 December 2019