What goes around…
In the wondrous world of recycling everyday items can be turned into lots of different things. Plastic bottles can be turned into football shirts, cans can be turned into bikes, it’s a world where you never know how your recycling might be returned to you.
This Recycling Week Islington Council are encouraging residents to recycle more. Asking those who don’t recycle to start simple with just one item to get them going.
If you’re not sure on what items you can recycle, such as envelopes with plastic windows or plastic yogurt pots – the answer is yes to both – visit the the Islington Council website. Information to help answer all your questions can be found on the recycling page. Click here to visit the page.
Consider yourself an expert at recycling? If you are one of the many residents who recycle everyday, take the fun recycling quiz on Facebook and test your knowledge! Take the quiz here.
- Creating people-friendly streets 28 July 2020
- Islington’s sewing heroes 24 July 2020
- A Windrush story: Neville and Daphne 20 June 2020
- Islington Giving – if you can, please support this crisis fund for local people 17 June 2020
- Windrush Day 2020 17 June 2020
- Blooming brilliant competition returns online 15 June 2020