What goes around…
In the wondrous world of recycling everyday items can be turned into lots of different things. Plastic bottles can be turned into football shirts, cans can be turned into bikes, it’s a world where you never know how your recycling might be returned to you.
This Recycling Week Islington Council are encouraging residents to recycle more. Asking those who don’t recycle to start simple with just one item to get them going.
If you’re not sure on what items you can recycle, such as envelopes with plastic windows or plastic yogurt pots – the answer is yes to both – visit the the Islington Council website. Information to help answer all your questions can be found on the recycling page. Click here to visit the page.
Consider yourself an expert at recycling? If you are one of the many residents who recycle everyday, take the fun recycling quiz on Facebook and test your knowledge! Take the quiz here.
- Islington in Bloom 2019 3 September 2019
- Celebrating our wonderful borough! 31 July 2019
- Young Islington cyclist runner up in the prestigious Bikeability Trainee of the Year Award 30 July 2019
- Go Islington 2019 photos 29 July 2019
- Your local parkrun 24 July 2019
- Put your food bill on ice 16 July 2019