Smart energy – giving residents control
Our energy series continues where we look at some of the different ways the council is making it cleaner and greener for residents. This time its smart technology for home heating controls.
Islington Council is upgrading heating controls on the Redbrick Estate with new smart timers. All the individual control systems in the flats feed back to the main estate boiler system, which will then know exactly how much heat it needs to produce at any one time. That means less energy use and lower energy bills!
- Islington in Bloom 2019 3 September 2019
- Celebrating our wonderful borough! 31 July 2019
- Young Islington cyclist runner up in the prestigious Bikeability Trainee of the Year Award 30 July 2019
- Go Islington 2019 photos 29 July 2019
- Your local parkrun 24 July 2019
- Put your food bill on ice 16 July 2019