Smart energy – giving residents control
Our energy series continues where we look at some of the different ways the council is making it cleaner and greener for residents. This time its smart technology for home heating controls.
Islington Council is upgrading heating controls on the Redbrick Estate with new smart timers. All the individual control systems in the flats feed back to the main estate boiler system, which will then know exactly how much heat it needs to produce at any one time. That means less energy use and lower energy bills!
- A Windrush story: Neville and Daphne 20 June 2020
- Islington Giving – if you can, please support this crisis fund for local people 17 June 2020
- Windrush Day 2020 17 June 2020
- Blooming brilliant competition returns online 15 June 2020
- Biography of a carer: Barney 12 June 2020
- Make your own face covering 10 June 2020