Target a new activity
Did you know that you can try archery in Archway? Experience Archery, based at Caxton House, in St John’s Way, offers everything an aspiring Robin Hood could want – from beginners courses and ‘have a go’ lessons, to archery in schools and club shooting sessions.
It is a great way to meet people and is a fun activity for families. The sport doesn’t exclude on grounds of physical ability or fitness, so anyone can have a go, although you need to be aged over eight.
Previous experience is not necessary and all equipment is provided. The club even has lightweight bows to make sure everyone can have a go. So, why not take aim on your next activity?
There are more than 60 different sports on offer in Islington. See what’s available near you!
- Award for Market Road manager 14 January 2020
- Get ready for a new you in 2020 30 December 2019
- Make a difference to someone sleeping rough 20 December 2019
- Winter support for neighbours over 65 12 December 2019
- Top tips for staying well this winter 12 December 2019
- Ten tips for a waste free Christmas 9 December 2019