Visit your local Healthy Living Pharmacy
Pharmacies in Islington are changing face in a move to improve the borough’s health.
Twenty-six are now classed as Healthy Living Pharmacies where trained health professionals can offer you free advice on all sorts of health and wellbeing topics such as quitting smoking or becoming more active.
Between now and December, two Healthy Living Pharmacies are launching new services.
At Chana Pharmacy in Chapel Market, you can chat with pharmacy staff to learn more about alcohol, you can fill out a quick alcohol scratch card test and get tips on how you can improve your drinking habits.
While at the Douglas Pharmacy in Ritchie Street, off Liverpool Road, you can learn about the signs and symptoms of bowel cancer and how to order and use a bowel cancer screening kit. So next time you’re in a Healthy Living Pharmacy buying toiletries why not take the opportunity to find out how you can improve your health?
- Islington in Bloom 2019 3 September 2019
- Celebrating our wonderful borough! 31 July 2019
- Young Islington cyclist runner up in the prestigious Bikeability Trainee of the Year Award 30 July 2019
- Go Islington 2019 photos 29 July 2019
- Your local parkrun 24 July 2019
- Put your food bill on ice 16 July 2019