Visit your local Healthy Living Pharmacy
Pharmacies in Islington are changing face in a move to improve the borough’s health.
Twenty-six are now classed as Healthy Living Pharmacies where trained health professionals can offer you free advice on all sorts of health and wellbeing topics such as quitting smoking or becoming more active.
Between now and December, two Healthy Living Pharmacies are launching new services.
At Chana Pharmacy in Chapel Market, you can chat with pharmacy staff to learn more about alcohol, you can fill out a quick alcohol scratch card test and get tips on how you can improve your drinking habits.
While at the Douglas Pharmacy in Ritchie Street, off Liverpool Road, you can learn about the signs and symptoms of bowel cancer and how to order and use a bowel cancer screening kit. So next time you’re in a Healthy Living Pharmacy buying toiletries why not take the opportunity to find out how you can improve your health?
- Award for Market Road manager 14 January 2020
- Get ready for a new you in 2020 30 December 2019
- Make a difference to someone sleeping rough 20 December 2019
- Winter support for neighbours over 65 12 December 2019
- Top tips for staying well this winter 12 December 2019
- Ten tips for a waste free Christmas 9 December 2019