Aged 14-25? NHS Go needs you!
Young people aged 14-25 in Islington are being invited to get involved in an evaluation of the NHS Go health app – one year after its launch.
The app was designed by young people to give young Londoners better access to health information and where to find services.
Kingston and Loughborough university are currently undertaking an evaluation of the app and are looking for young people to share their views at events in June. Your views will help to determine how to improve the app both technically and in terms of content.
Head down to one of the events listed below, have your say and receive a certificate, an amazon gift voucher and snacks. If you haven’t downloaded the app yet – don’t worry you can still be involved, download it now on the Apple Store or Googleplay.
There are three separate events which you can register for, depending on the age group which suits you best. If you are interested in attending please register by clicking the link that suits your age group below.
If you have any questions about the event please email email@example.com
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- New dates for Canonbury Tower
- Voices of the Amazon
- Tennis in Islington
- Healthy Generations classes
- Stress-less workshops for parents
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington’s Spanish Civil War heroes
- FoodCycle open new Finsbury Park Hub
- Islington Walking Tours
- World Para Athletics Championships
- Draw a Snark competition
- Joe Orton 50th anniversary walks
- Waste Less, Lunch Free
- Aged 14-25? NHS Go needs you!
- Big Jewish Summer Fete
- Summer fete
- Go Islington Festival
- Charterhouse Square Summer Fair
- Exhibitions – meet the design team
- Summer Wellbeing Festival
- Summer Reading Challenge