Do you have old photos of Caledonian Park, the flea market or the Clock Tower? Do you want to share your stories and memories about Caledonian Park?
As part of the Caledonian Park Clock Tower project, Islington Heritage Service would like to record images and stories from current and former residents and those who worked, lived and set up stalls in Caledonian Park.
If you’d like to share your memories and experiences, then come along to a scanning and oral history session at the Drovers Centre where we will take copies of your photographs and record you talking about your memories for ten minutes.
The first session will be held at the DROVERS ACTIVITY CENTRE, North Rd, London N7 9EY from 3-5pm on Friday 8 December 2017
The oral histories and photographs will be available on a website and copies of the images, oral histories and transcripts will also be deposited with Islington Heritage Service for their long term preservation and to allow the public access to them.
If you want to find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Tennis in Islington
- Healthy Generations classes
- Stress-less workshops for parents
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- The Secret Life of John Wesley
- Families for Life
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- Community bulb planting
- Saturday Stitching Surgery
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- A Christmas Carol
- Get involved in Reading Ahead!
- What’s the greatest novel?
- Capturing Cally
- Celebrate a new library
- Switching on for Christmas!
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- Spread some festive cheer
- Christmas card competition
- A Christmas walk
- Islington on Canvas
- Live At The Chapel