Cheese Street N1
Are you crackers about cheddar, partial to a bit of brie, o gaga for gorgonzola? Then put these dates in your diary….
Cheese Street N1, a festival of all things cheese, is happening in Chapel Market on Sunday 24 September and 1 October.
Featuring London and regional cheese makers, cheese tastings, food, cheese rolling, cheese angels, live music and more. Head down from 10am-3pm to get your taste of the action.
The festival will all be happening on Chapel Market junction with Penton Street, with cheese workshops in the Joker Pub. But don’t forget to check out the rest of the market!
For your chance to win a tower of cheese, email firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 September with your name, full postcode and phone number.
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Tennis in Islington
- Healthy Generations classes
- FoodCycle open new Finsbury Park Hub
- Islington Walking Tours
- Apple Day at Islington Ecology Centre
- Up Against It: Islington 1967
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- The Secret Life of John Wesley
- Families for Life
- The Cally Clocktower project
- Events at the British Library
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- Cheese Street N1
- A Festival of Sex, Love and Death
- Bringing science to Islington
- Me & My Bee
- Community Open Evening
- Community bulb planting
- London Horror Festival 2017
- Archway Park official re-opening
- Breathe launch event
- Oxjam Islington returns!