Cookery school classes
Central Street Cookery School is a unique facility in EC1 promoting the joys of home cooking and healthy eating. As well as its usual classes for local adults and families it is offering two different half term classes. Find out more below.
Half-term cookery classes
This year we are offering two kinds of classes for half term:
‘Kids alone’ for children ages 8-16 years old on 12 and 14 February 11am-1pm
‘Family day’ for parents and children ages 4-10 years old on 13 February 11am-1pm
Only £3 per session per person
Exclusive to residents of EC1
Monthly Cookery Club
Join chef Mark Breen for an evening of delicious seasonal cooking. Bring some friends, a bottle of wine and have a wonderful time at our monthly club. This is some way to beat the winter blues!
Wednesday 28 February, 7pm-9.30pm
Only £5 to residents of EC1 or £30 if you live outside EC1
Contact the school to book a place on any of the above classes.
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Cookery school classes
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Tennis in Islington
- Healthy Generations classes
- Workshops for parents with mental health issues
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Families for Life
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- Saturday Stitching Surgery
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Get involved in Reading Ahead!
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- Islington on Canvas
- Somewhere a Gunner Fires
- Could you be a Parent Champion?
- DIY for tenants
- Islington Reads is back
- Finsbury Park Mosque open day
- Flag football for females