Crafternoons is a community group for local people to enjoy crafts together for relaxation, to learn new skills and socialise.
They run fortnightly, starting on Tuesday 12 March, from 2-5pm at Aladdin’s, 1 Hazellville Road, N19 3LW, an antiques shop and cafe.
There is no membership fee and no formal subscription. Crafts include taster projects in sewing, quilting, knitting and papercrafts such as origami.
Sessions are suitable for beginners and adults of all ages are welcome. All materials are provided, but people are free to bring their own to use or to share with others.
Crafternoon sessions are free, as the group is run by members, for members, but they do ask that you make a purchase of food or drink from Aladdin’s cafe. If you wish to have a meal, please arrive at 1pm.
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Healthy Generations classes
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- Saturday Stitching Surgery
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- DIY for tenants
- Flag football for girls
- Saturday Night Project
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Dads and Kids Cook and Eat Sundays
- Chair Yoga classes
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Coffee and computers
- Join us on a Tree Walk!
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- Islington Museum and Cally Clock Tower events
- Happening in Archway!
- Ta-ra-ra-boom-de-ay: Music Hall in Islington
- Car Free Day in Islington
- Adult and Community Learning courses
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Creative employment course
- Eclectic Voices: A Unique Choral Experience