Draw a Snark competition
Do you know what a Snark looks like? Nor do we, but the family musical The Hunting of the Snark and Islington libraries are asking you to draw one!
Enter their draw the Snark competition for the chance to win a family ticket (four tickets minimum one adult) to the show’s West End premiere at the Vaudeville theatre on July 28.
Collect a form from one of Islington’s 10 participating libraries or print it off here. Then get drawing and get sharing. Take a photo of your work and upload it to the show’s Facebook page. Every week, the best entries will be displayed on a gallery and the grand winner will be announced on July 24.
The Hunting of the Snark opens at the Vaudeville Theatre on 28 July (with previews from the 26 July) and runs until 2 September and is inspired by Lewis Carroll’s beloved classic poem.
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- New dates for Canonbury Tower
- Voices of the Amazon
- Tennis in Islington
- Healthy Generations classes
- Stress-less workshops for parents
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington’s Spanish Civil War heroes
- FoodCycle open new Finsbury Park Hub
- Islington Walking Tours
- World Para Athletics Championships
- Draw a Snark competition
- Joe Orton 50th anniversary walks
- Waste Less, Lunch Free
- Aged 14-25? NHS Go needs you!
- Big Jewish Summer Fete
- Summer fete
- Go Islington Festival
- Charterhouse Square Summer Fair
- Exhibitions – meet the design team
- Summer Wellbeing Festival
- Summer Reading Challenge