Families for Life
Families for Life is a free workshop held over two fun-filled days to learn about being healthy as a family in an enjoyable and active way. Lunch is included as part of the programme.
It is suitable for families with primary aged children (4 – 11 years).
Places are available on the following courses:
Where: Andover Community Centre, 55 Corker Walk, N7 7RY
When: Thursday 27 and Friday 28 July, from 10am-1pm.
To take part, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 020 7974 6736.
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Tennis in Islington
- Healthy Generations classes
- Stress-less workshops for parents
- FoodCycle open new Finsbury Park Hub
- Islington Walking Tours
- Summer Reading Challenge
- Bat walk
- Apple Day at Islington Ecology Centre
- Up Against It: Islington 1967
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- The Secret Life of John Wesley
- A Georgian Tea Room
- Families for Life
- London Super Comic Con 2017!
- The Hargrave Hall Learning Fair
- The Cally Clocktower project