Find out about holiday playschemes in Islington
People with children will have no shortage of places to go in Islington to keep all ages happy and entertained. There are many lovely parks and outdoor places for you to explore. Never miss a pond dipping session or nature walk again – bookmark this Love Islington Parks page.
If you have children aged under 5, Children’s Centres have a wide range of activities for young children and their families. These include health checks and advice sessions, as well as stories, crafts and games and chances for parents to get together. And if you need help finding holiday childcare and playschemes, the Family Information Service has all you need to know. You can also check out a comprehensive directory of events and activities on the Things to do directory – simply search by the type of activity you’re interested in!
Libraries are ideal for children and young people of all ages, with a great range of books and music, free WiFi and PC access as well as fun activities and quiet study spaces. There are always loads of events happening that will interest all ages in your family. Keep up to date with Islington Libraries on Facebook or @.
You can also take children to visit Islington Museum to look at an array of interesting items and learn a lot more about this wonderful borough. Keep up to date with the museum’s news and current exhibitions via Twitter @ or on Facebook.
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Tennis in Islington
- Healthy Generations classes
- FoodCycle open new Finsbury Park Hub
- Islington Walking Tours
- Apple Day at Islington Ecology Centre
- Up Against It: Islington 1967
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- The Secret Life of John Wesley
- Families for Life
- The Cally Clocktower project
- Events at the British Library
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- Cheese Street N1
- A Festival of Sex, Love and Death
- Bringing science to Islington
- Me & My Bee
- Community Open Evening
- Community bulb planting
- London Horror Festival 2017
- Archway Park official re-opening
- Breathe launch event
- Oxjam Islington returns!