Saturday Stitching Surgery
Not-for-profit company, Fashion Capital, would like to invite sewing enthusiasts to their new stitching surgery, taking place on the last Saturday of every month.
If you’ve got a favourite item of clothing in need of repair, bring it along and learn how to fix it! It’s also a great opportunity to make your own samples, learn new skills and meet new people who share the same creative interests as you. The workshops are priced at £40 per session.
Fashion Capital will have friendly experienced mentors on hand to give you one of a kind expertise.
Where: Unit 14 Crusader Estate, 167 Hermitage Road, London, N4 1LZ
When: Every last Saturday of the month, 9-3pm
Price: £40 per session
Please email email@example.com to book your place or find out more about the workshop.
Interested in what else Fashion Capital do? Check out their website here.
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Tennis in Islington
- Healthy Generations classes
- Workshops for parents with mental health issues
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Families for Life
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- Saturday Stitching Surgery
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Get involved in Reading Ahead!
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- Islington on Canvas
- Outrage in Clerkenwell
- Highlight cancer
- Improv theatre course
- Become a Breastfeeding Helper
- Holocaust Memorial Day
- Believe in Dog
- Somewhere a Gunner Fires