Fashion Capital’s Saturday Stitching Surgery
Not-for-profit company, Fashion Capital, would like to invite sewing enthusiasts to their new stitching surgery, taking place on the last Saturday of every month.
If you’ve got a favourite item of clothing in need of repair, bring it along and learn how to fix it! It’s also a great opportunity to make your own samples, learn new skills and meet new people who share the same creative interests as you. The workshops are priced at £40 per session.
Fashion Capital will have friendly experienced mentors on hand to give you one of a kind expertise.
The next stitching surgery is Saturday 28 October 2017.
Where: Unit 14 Crusader Estate, 167 Hermitage Road, London, N4 1LZ
When: Every last Saturday of the month, 9-3pm
Price: £40 per session
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place or find out more about the workshop.
Interested in what else Fashion Capital do? Check out their website here.
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Tennis in Islington
- Healthy Generations classes
- Islington Walking Tours
- Up Against It: Islington 1967
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- The Secret Life of John Wesley
- Families for Life
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- A Festival of Sex, Love and Death
- Me & My Bee
- Community bulb planting
- London Horror Festival 2017
- Aunty by Company Three
- BHM at London Met
- The See Science Festival
- Written on the skin
- Cloudesley – Cattle, Churches and Charity
- Outcome Open Day
- Aspire October 2017
- Thinking about adoption?
- Fashion Capital’s Saturday Stitching Surgery
- DIY for council tenants
- FREE LSO Discovery Concert
- The London Firewalk challenge
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Youth debate: Islington Faiths forum