Finsbury Park Mosque open day
Finsbury Park Mosque is hosting its 9th annual neighbourhood open day on Sunday 18 February 2018, from 12-6pm.
Last year, the event drew about 500 people and once again there will be henna, calligraphy, tours and talks. This year volunteers will be distributing goodie bags including a red rose and messages about the importance of community togetherness.
Mohammed Kozbar, Chairman, said: “Our Mosque is taking part in the national #VisitMyMosque initiative for the third year and in the spirit of friendship and conversation we hope to give members of the local community an engaging insight into the life of the Mosque and to promote greater understanding of Islam and to build bridges between faiths and communities.”
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Cookery school classes
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Tennis in Islington
- Healthy Generations classes
- Workshops for parents with mental health issues
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Families for Life
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- Saturday Stitching Surgery
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Get involved in Reading Ahead!
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- Islington on Canvas
- Somewhere a Gunner Fires
- Could you be a Parent Champion?
- DIY for tenants
- Islington Reads is back
- Finsbury Park Mosque open day
- Flag football for females