Free pottery classes
The course has finished for the summer, but will be starting again in September. Call or email to reserve your place or find out more!
Come along and learn how to make pinch pots, coiled pots, tiles and so much more on a free 10 week pottery course, delivered by Pocahuntas Ceramics.
Where: Vibast Community Centre, 163 Old Street, EC1V 9NH
When: Every Tuesday (from 23 April), 10am – 12pm
Spaces are limited, so register your place today. Call 020 7527 7471 or email hcdt@Islington.gov.uk
This is just one on the many arts activities we have planned as part of Treading the Boards – a project that aims to improve access and engagement to the arts amongst Islington residents. Between now and March 2021 the council will partner with arts organisations to deliver a variety of short and long-term community projects.
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Healthy Generations classes
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- Saturday Stitching Surgery
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- DIY for tenants
- Flag football for girls
- Saturday Night Project
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Dads and Kids Cook and Eat Sundays
- Chair Yoga classes
- Composting workshop
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Coffee and computers
- Nurturing your newborn’s needs
- Free pottery classes
- Free art classes
- Join us on a Tree Walk!
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- The Moon Adventure
- Summer holiday fun in Islington
- Flying Families
- Summer Events in Islington Libraries
- Islington Museum and Cally Clock Tower events
- Happening in Archway!
- Ta-ra-ra-boom-de-ay: Music Hall in Islington
- Italians in Islington
- Mboka festival showcase
- Islington’s Big Play Street
- Adult and Community Learning courses