Go Islington Festival
The festival is back for its fifth year and will be bigger and better than ever.
Have a go at more than 20 different sports, like cycling, football, basketball, tennis, rugby, badminton and netball. Hear live music and try salsa and street dance.
Taste food from around the world, watch the ‘Wheel of Death’, fire stunt show and birds of prey. Then test your strength against a strongman for the chance to win £1,000.
Everyone welcome and it’s all for FREE!
Find out more here or search #GoIslington
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- New dates for Canonbury Tower
- Voices of the Amazon
- Tennis in Islington
- Healthy Generations classes
- Stress-less workshops for parents
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington’s Spanish Civil War heroes
- FoodCycle open new Finsbury Park Hub
- Islington Walking Tours
- World Para Athletics Championships
- Draw a Snark competition
- Joe Orton 50th anniversary walks
- Waste Less, Lunch Free
- Aged 14-25? NHS Go needs you!
- Big Jewish Summer Fete
- Summer fete
- Go Islington Festival
- Charterhouse Square Summer Fair
- Exhibitions – meet the design team
- Summer Wellbeing Festival
- Summer Reading Challenge