New parenting group: Families, Food and Feelings
Come along to a new 8-week programme for parents or carers of children, who struggle with excess weight and healthy eating habits.
Help your child make wiser food choices, understand your family’s relationship to food and break the cycle of unhealthy eating. Participants will also learn about boundaries and how to manage a child’s behaviour, helping you become more confident and empowered as a parent or carer.
The programmes starts on Tuesday 28 January, from 4.30pm-6pm at the Brandon Centre, 26 Prince of Wales Rd, NW5 3LG or Wednesday 29 January, from 9.30am-11am at Gospel Oak Health Centre, 5 Lismore Circus, NW5 4RA.
Children have to be aged 5-17 and live, attend school or have a GP in either Islington or Camden.
For more information contact the Enhanced Healthy Living team at the Brandon Centre on 020 7267 4792 or email.
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Healthy Generations classes
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- Flag football for girls
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Chair Yoga classes
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Eclectic Voices: A Unique Choral Experience
- Islington women’s football
- Get your free blood pressure check
- Islington People’s Rights turns fifty
- Winter Reading Challenge
- Get fit and active with Active Spaces
- Fitness classes for women
- Islington Holocaust Memorial Day
- New parenting group: Families, Food and Feelings
- Calling all amateur fashion designers and upcyclers