Nurturing your newborn’s needs
An early evening antenatal workshop is now available for Islington’s mums-to-be and their partners/supporters.
It is a chance to learn about babies’ early development after birth and how to feed your baby responsively and effectively to support this, as well as the opportunity to discuss their own questions and concerns.
Understanding normal newborn behaviour and why it happens helps parents know what to expect – and what not to expect!
Parents will learn about responsive feeding, skin to skin contact, establishing breastfeeding, and how to see the world through their baby’s eyes.
Session are being held on: Thursday 4 April, 2 May, 6 June, 27 June, 18 July, from 5.30-7pm at Islington Central Library, N5 1PF
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Healthy Generations classes
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- Saturday Stitching Surgery
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- DIY for tenants
- Flag football for girls
- Saturday Night Project
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Dads and Kids Cook and Eat Sundays
- Chair Yoga classes
- Composting workshop
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Coffee and computers
- Nurturing your newborn’s needs
- Free pottery classes
- Free art classes
- Join us on a Tree Walk!
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- The Moon Adventure
- Summer holiday fun in Islington
- Flying Families
- Summer Events in Islington Libraries
- Islington Museum and Cally Clock Tower events
- Happening in Archway!
- Ta-ra-ra-boom-de-ay: Music Hall in Islington
- Italians in Islington
- Mboka festival showcase
- Islington’s Big Play Street
- Adult and Community Learning courses