Outcome Open Day
This is a great opportunity for everyone to visit and learn more about Outcome – the service that Islington Mind offers every Tuesday to its LGBTQ+ community. It is also an opportunity to celebrate Black LGBT+ History Month.
The Open Day on Tuesday 31 October, from 11am to 3.30pm, will offered tasters from Outcome’s activities and therapies (such as LBT women only space, creative writing and film reviewing club, art, ear acupuncture and head massage and open doors to our psychotherapist and to ‘Mind Scape’ (LGBTQ+ paranoia and beliefs support group) facilitator.
Information about Outcome and the services that it offers will be available all day.
There will also be a lunch available (for £3) at 1pm in the dining area and at 2.30pm a raffle.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Tennis in Islington
- Healthy Generations classes
- Islington Walking Tours
- Up Against It: Islington 1967
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- The Secret Life of John Wesley
- Families for Life
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- A Festival of Sex, Love and Death
- Me & My Bee
- Community bulb planting
- London Horror Festival 2017
- Aunty by Company Three
- BHM at London Met
- The See Science Festival
- Written on the skin
- Cloudesley – Cattle, Churches and Charity
- Outcome Open Day
- Aspire October 2017
- Thinking about adoption?
- Fashion Capital’s Saturday Stitching Surgery
- DIY for council tenants
- FREE LSO Discovery Concert
- The London Firewalk challenge
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Youth debate: Islington Faiths forum