Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
Join Sonic Crew for a sing-a-long and train up your vocal chords! This fun choir is looking for new people to join, and be immersed in a creative environment and have lots of fun together. If you’re interested in joining, you can even have a free taster session.
Learn to harmonise uplifting pop and rock hits from the 70s, 80s, and 90s, and share the experience with like-minded people. You’ll leave all rehearsals feeling fully energised!
What’s more, if you’re an Islington resident, you can use the code ISLINGTON20 to get a 20% discount! Winner!
More information on the website here.
Where: Tileyard London (King’s Cross)
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Healthy Generations classes
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- Saturday Stitching Surgery
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- DIY for tenants
- Flag football for girls
- Saturday Night Project
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Dads and Kids Cook and Eat Sundays
- Chair Yoga classes
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Coffee and computers
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- Islington Museum and Cally Clock Tower events
- Happening in Archway!
- Adult and Community Learning courses
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Eclectic Voices: A Unique Choral Experience
- Islington women’s football
- Get your free blood pressure check
- Islington Art Society’s autumn exhibition
- Islington commemorates Remembrance Day
- Anne Frank and Family exhibition
- Deaf repairs training session
- Glow in the Angel
- Free family fun day!
- Christmas lights switch-ons
- Islington Menorah lighting
- Chapel Market Christmas Cracker
- Craft particles and mulled wine
- Inter Faith Week
- Science Cafe: Cartoon Science
- Islington People’s Rights turns fifty