Sport for people with a disability
Find something you like and get active with these exercise classes for people who are visually impaired or suffering from Fibromyalgia Syndrome, chronic pain and chronic fatigue.
Gentle Zumba is for people suffering from Fibromyalgia Syndrome, chronic pain and chronic fatigue.
When: Tuesdays 5.45-6.45pm
Where: Sobell leisure centre
Blind Zumba is for people who are visually impaired.
When: Wednesdays 10.45-11.45am
Where: Finsbury Leisure Centre. Meet and greet at Old St tube station at 10.15am
Introduction to Contemporary Dance is for people who are visually impaired or suffering from Fibromyalgia Syndrome, chronic pain and chronic fatigue.
When: Wednesdays 1.15-2.15pm
Where: Finsbury leisure centre
Dance for Health is for people suffering from Fibromyalgia Syndrome, chronic pain and chronic fatigue.
When: Thursdays 2-3.30pm
Where: Highbury Pool & Gym
Blind Street Dance is for people who are visually impaired.
When: Thursdays 7.15-8.15pm
Where: Highbury Pool & Gym. Meet and greet at Highbury & Islington station at 6.45pm
There is a lunch club between the Blind Zumba session and the Introduction to Contemporary Dance session.
All classes are delivered by Illuminate Freedom in partnership with Better, who manage Islington’s leisure centres. There is a charge for classes unless a person has Better inclusive membership for disabled people.
Middlesex County Cricket Club is offering a free weekly cricket coaching session to disabled people of all ages.
The sessions are held every Friday from 1-3pm, at Caxton House, 129 St John’s Way, N19 3RQ.
For more information contact Raj Nath: email@example.com; 020 8346 8020
You can find information on this event as well as all sports and activities for disabled people in Islington on the All in Islington website www.allinislington.org.uk
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Healthy Generations classes
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- Saturday Stitching Surgery
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- DIY for tenants
- Flag football for girls
- Saturday Night Project
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Dads and Kids Cook and Eat Sundays
- Chair Yoga classes
- Composting workshop
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Coffee and computers
- Nurturing your newborn’s needs
- Free pottery classes
- Free art classes
- Join us on a Tree Walk!
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- The Moon Adventure
- Summer holiday fun in Islington
- Flying Families
- Summer Events in Islington Libraries
- Islington Museum and Cally Clock Tower events
- Happening in Archway!
- Ta-ra-ra-boom-de-ay: Music Hall in Islington
- Italians in Islington
- Mboka festival showcase
- Islington’s Big Play Street
- Adult and Community Learning courses