The London Firewalk challenge
Could you walk on fire for a good cause? Take part in the ultimate challenge that will test your bravery and courage.
Achieve the impossible by walking across 20 feet of hot coals, supported by top experts in a safe environment.
Disabled children’s charity, KIDS, is hosting the London Firewalk to raise funds for Hayward Adventure Playground in Islington and three more playgrounds across London.
When: Thursday 2 November, 6.30pm-9.30pm
Where: KIDS Hayward Adventure Playground, 15 Market Rd, London N7 9PL
You can take part individually or as part of a team. To register it costs £30 per person or £100 for a team of 5.
All funds raised will go towards supporting the Adventure Playgrounds which provide a safe and thriving environment for disabled children and young people. £150 enables 8 children to attend an after-school club at one of KIDS’ playgrounds.
Get involved, spread the word and support the cause!
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Tennis in Islington
- Healthy Generations classes
- Islington Walking Tours
- Up Against It: Islington 1967
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- The Secret Life of John Wesley
- Families for Life
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- A Festival of Sex, Love and Death
- Me & My Bee
- Community bulb planting
- London Horror Festival 2017
- Aunty by Company Three
- BHM at London Met
- The See Science Festival
- Written on the skin
- Cloudesley – Cattle, Churches and Charity
- Outcome Open Day
- Aspire October 2017
- Thinking about adoption?
- Fashion Capital’s Saturday Stitching Surgery
- DIY for council tenants
- FREE LSO Discovery Concert
- The London Firewalk challenge
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Youth debate: Islington Faiths forum