The See Science Festival
Have you ever wondered what it is that makes you able to see? Go along to St Luke’s Community Centre on Thursday 26 October and find out.
Free and suitable for all ages, the See Science event is a festival that explores the science of sight.
Visitors can take part in arts and crafts, virtual reality experiences, learn about DNA, meet the researchers from University College London (UCL) and more. No need for a ticket, just turn up and take part!
When: Thursday 26 October 2017, 4-7.30pm
Where: St Luke’s Community Centre, 90 Central Street, EC1V 8AJ
For more information, visit the See Science Eventbrite page.
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Tennis in Islington
- Healthy Generations classes
- Islington Walking Tours
- Up Against It: Islington 1967
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- The Secret Life of John Wesley
- Families for Life
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- A Festival of Sex, Love and Death
- Me & My Bee
- Community bulb planting
- London Horror Festival 2017
- Aunty by Company Three
- BHM at London Met
- The See Science Festival
- Written on the skin
- Cloudesley – Cattle, Churches and Charity
- Outcome Open Day
- Aspire October 2017
- Thinking about adoption?
- Fashion Capital’s Saturday Stitching Surgery
- DIY for council tenants
- FREE LSO Discovery Concert
- The London Firewalk challenge
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Youth debate: Islington Faiths forum