The Singing Well Community Choir
The Singing Well Community Choir needs you!
Islington Council is setting up a new choir for residents. No singing experience is needed. Singing is proven to be good for health and happiness so come along, drop in and make new friends.
The choir session takes place every Monday at the Loraine Estate Community Centre, between 2pm and 4pm.
The Loraine Estate is just off the Holloway Road, N7 9UE. Access via a footpath from the Holloway Road (up from MacDonald’s on the opposite side).
For more information please contact Liza on 020 7527 7471 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Tennis in Islington
- Healthy Generations classes
- Workshops for parents with mental health issues
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Families for Life
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- Saturday Stitching Surgery
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Get involved in Reading Ahead!
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- Islington on Canvas
- Outrage in Clerkenwell
- Highlight cancer
- Improv theatre course
- Become a Breastfeeding Helper
- Holocaust Memorial Day
- Believe in Dog
- Somewhere a Gunner Fires