Thinking about adoption?
To mark National Adoption Week 2017, Islington’s Adoption team is working with Camden, Barnet, Enfield, Haringey and Hackney to host a joint information evening to give families the chance to find out more about how they can become parents.
You can be single, married, divorced, co-habiting or in a civil partnership to adopt. Families are needed particularly for brothers and sisters – from all backgrounds – who need to grow up together and children of Black and mixed backgrounds.
At the event, adoption experts, including families who have already adopted and adoption professionals, will share their experience and advice and answer any questions.
Join them on Thursday 19 October, from 6.30-8.30pm at the Hackney Picturehouse, 270 Mare Street, E8 1HE. Refreshments will be provided.
Click here to book your place or call 0800 694 0101.
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Tennis in Islington
- Healthy Generations classes
- Islington Walking Tours
- Up Against It: Islington 1967
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- The Secret Life of John Wesley
- Families for Life
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- A Festival of Sex, Love and Death
- Me & My Bee
- Community bulb planting
- London Horror Festival 2017
- Aunty by Company Three
- BHM at London Met
- The See Science Festival
- Written on the skin
- Cloudesley – Cattle, Churches and Charity
- Outcome Open Day
- Aspire October 2017
- Thinking about adoption?
- Fashion Capital’s Saturday Stitching Surgery
- DIY for council tenants
- FREE LSO Discovery Concert
- The London Firewalk challenge
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Youth debate: Islington Faiths forum