Walk the Line
Want to support your local community, do something fun for yourself or with friends?
Walk the Line gives you an opportunity to get fit, explore your local area and raise money for the Islington Giving Covid-19 fund.
It consists of four routes – North, South, East and West, which can be done at your own pace. So whether you want to challenge yourself and complete it one go, or work through it in stages – it’s a great way get together and stay active with family and friends this summer. Check out a pdf of the map here.
If you can’t walk to Walk the Line, you can still donate to support this amazing cause.
If you are a local business, you can sign up to offer a refreshment to those who are Walking the Line.
More information can be found on the Islington Giving website.
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- Flag football for girls
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Chair Yoga classes
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Eclectic Voices: A Unique Choral Experience
- Islington women’s football
- Get your free blood pressure check
- Fitness classes for women
- Celebrating 200 years of The Regent’s Canal
- Islington Expert Patients Programme
- Get Islington’s culture and community online
- Islington’s Dementia Café
- Online exercise and digital skills classes for older people
- Get composting
- Get silly with the Summer Reading Challenge
- Walk the Line
- The Angel Canal Festival