Want to play netball?
Please note sessions have been suspended until further notice.
Do you want to play netball in Islington? It is a good way to meet new people and have fun whilst keeping active.
Playnetball.com runs both ladies and mixed leagues for players of all levels (from beginners that have never stepped on court, to players with years of experience) at two venues in Islington.
Matches are played Monday to Thursday at Elizabeth Garrett Anderson School, Rodney Street, London, N1 9QG and Highbury Grove School, 8 Highbury Grove, London, N5 2EQ.
They also hold Back to Netball courses during the year, which are 8 weeks training for people who are looking to get back into the sport or try it for the first time.
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- Flag football for girls
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Chair Yoga classes
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Eclectic Voices: A Unique Choral Experience
- Islington women’s football
- Get your free blood pressure check
- Fitness classes for women
- Celebrating 200 years of The Regent’s Canal
- Islington Expert Patients Programme
- DIY training for council tenants
- Get Islington’s culture and community online
- Islington’s Dementia Café
- Make a mandala in vegetables
- Online exercise and digital skills classes for older people
- Get composting
- No Barriers at Home
- Get silly with the Summer Reading Challenge
- Join Islington’s IG Lockdown Session
- Heatwave fun for over 13s
- Heatwave fun for under 13s
- Walk the Line