Written on the skin
Starting 20 October, Islington Arts Factory will be hosting an arts exhibition in aid of Cancer Research UK.
Written on the skin is a self-curated group exhibition project by three emerging artists based in London.
Jamie Shaw, Helena Collins and Alexandra Linfoot have joined forces to bring together artworks across painting, sculpture, installation and text to translate the emotional experiences of the human body.
Donations from exhibition and the private viewing and sales from exclusive prints and postcards will go to Cancer Research UK.
Where: Islington Arts Factory, 2 Parkhurst Rd, London N7 0SF
When: 20 October – 3 November 2017
Private view Friday 20 October 7-9pm
Find out more about the artist’s and see some of their collections.
View Islington Arts Factory opening hours on their website.
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Tennis in Islington
- Healthy Generations classes
- Islington Walking Tours
- Up Against It: Islington 1967
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- The Secret Life of John Wesley
- Families for Life
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- A Festival of Sex, Love and Death
- Me & My Bee
- Community bulb planting
- London Horror Festival 2017
- Aunty by Company Three
- BHM at London Met
- The See Science Festival
- Written on the skin
- Cloudesley – Cattle, Churches and Charity
- Outcome Open Day
- Aspire October 2017
- Thinking about adoption?
- Fashion Capital’s Saturday Stitching Surgery
- DIY for council tenants
- FREE LSO Discovery Concert
- The London Firewalk challenge
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Youth debate: Islington Faiths forum