Classes are suspended until further notice.
Classes for beginners at Elizabeth House
Includes breath work, gentle movement to build strength and flexibility and relaxation. All are welcome! Session runs from 7pm-8pm.
Cost: £12 drop in or £60 for a six week course. Spaces are limited to 10 so booking essential.
Contact Stacey by email or call 07884 256 567. Stacey also offers one-to-one sessions by appointment only costing £40 per hour.
Classes held on Wednesdays from 12.30pm-1.30pm at the Old Fire Station, 84 Mayton Street, N7 6QT. All abilities welcome
Cost: £2 per session
Laughter Yoga Wellness
A fortnightly class held in Hargrave Hall, Archway. Laughter yoga is a wellbeing system, not really entertainment and not comedy. As the name would suggest, it does involve laughter, and lots of it.
Find out more at this website. Or call Odette on 07387 563 902
The Life Centre
A friendly haven, where yoga, Pilates and natural therapies inspire well-being, based in Britannia Row, N1.
Find out more here
MahaDevi Yoga Centre
This is a local charity that runs regular classes and specialises in sessions for children with special needs.
See their website here
If you run a yoga class and would like to be included in the list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Wildcats girls’ football
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Volunteering at Caledonian Park Clock Tower
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Flag football for girls
- Want to play netball?
- Islington Upperdeckers
- Aikido classes
- Chair Yoga classes
- Volunteer in Compton Terrace Gardens
- London Canal Museum
- Sing a song with Sonic Crew!
- Playground equipment for disabled children
- Islington women’s football
- Get Islington’s culture and community online
- Islington’s Dementia Café
- Online exercise and digital skills classes for older people
- Get composting
- Free digital and computing skills training
- Free, fun family online story and rhyme times
- Islington Mayor’s Charity Quiz
- Rethink Mental Health training
- Holocaust Memorial Day