Yoga is a great way to strengthen and stretch your muscles and relax your mind. There are loads of different classes in Islington for all abilities, so whether you are a complete beginner or a fully fledged yogi there is the right class for you.
Classes for beginners at Elizabeth House
Includes breath work, gentle movement to build strength and flexibility and relaxation. All are welcome! Session runs from 7pm-8pm.
Cost: £12 drop in or £60 for a six week course. Spaces are limited to 10 so booking essential.
Contact Stacey by email or call 07884 256 567. Stacey also offers one-to-one sessions by appointment only costing £40 per hour.
Classes held on Wednesdays from 12.30pm-1.30pm at the Old Fire Station, 84 Mayton Street, N7 6QT. All abilities welcome
Cost: £2 per session
Laughter Yoga Wellness
A fortnightly class held in Hargrave Hall, Archway. Laughter yoga is a wellbeing system, not really entertainment and not comedy. As the name would suggest, it does involve laughter, and lots of it.
Find out more at this website. Or call Odette on 07387 563 902
If you run a yoga class and would like to be included in the list, please email email@example.com
- Arts and Entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Islington Assembly Hall
- Markets in Islington
- Sport for people with a disability
- Cookery school classes
- Canonbury Tower tours
- Tennis in Islington
- Healthy Generations classes
- Workshops for parents with mental health issues
- Islington Walking Tours
- Women’s Institutes in Islington
- Families for Life
- Borrow real art for free
- Volunteering in Islington
- Saturday Stitching Surgery
- The Singing Well Community Choir
- Get involved in Reading Ahead!
- Volunteer in Islington parks
- DIY for tenants
- Flag football for females
- Saturday Night Project
- Songs of Freedom
- Want to play netball?
- Easter Fun Day
- Easter events at libraries
- Mayton Street Festival Photo Exhibition
- Islington In Bloom launch weekend