Angel podcast series: Moxon’s
The Covid-19 pandemic has been tough on local businesses. Our high streets look very different as many shops have been forced to close. Those that have remained open have had to change their operations to keep staff and customers safe.
Local shop owner and TV presenter Kate McIntyre has been talking with her fellow Angel retailers about the challenges to keep going through these troubled times and she’s agreed to share her podcasts with us.
The first in the series is Moxon’s Fishmongers, in Camden Passage, where she speaks to manager Sam Earles to find out how he is managing to continue serving customers old and new.
- A Windrush story: Neville and Daphne 20 June 2020
- Islington Giving – if you can, please support this crisis fund for local people 17 June 2020
- Windrush Day 2020 17 June 2020
- Blooming brilliant competition returns online 15 June 2020
- Biography of a carer: Barney 12 June 2020
- Make your own face covering 10 June 2020