Angel podcast series: Moxon’s
The Covid-19 pandemic has been tough on local businesses. Our high streets look very different as many shops have been forced to close. Those that have remained open have had to change their operations to keep staff and customers safe.
Local shop owner and TV presenter Kate McIntyre has been talking with her fellow Angel retailers about the challenges to keep going through these troubled times and she’s agreed to share her podcasts with us.
The first in the series is Moxon’s Fishmongers, in Camden Passage, where she speaks to manager Sam Earles to find out how he is managing to continue serving customers old and new.
- No Smoking Day 2021 3 March 2021
- Step Up to Social Work and make a difference to people’s lives. 16 February 2021
- New Highbury Pool set to make a splash 15 February 2021
- LGBT+ local history 14 February 2021
- Celebrating Islington apprentices in National Apprenticeship Week 9 February 2021
- Shereen’s apprenticeship story 8 February 2021