Are you receiving your Healthy Start food vouchers?
If you are pregnant or have children under the age of four, you could qualify for Healthy Start food vouchers.
With Healthy Start, you get FREE vouchers every week to spend on milk, plain fresh and frozen fruit and vegetables, and infant formula milk. (You can also get free vitamins).
Applying for Healthy Start is easy.
Ask your midwife or health visitor for an application form and ask them to sign it, then send it back in a freepost envelope. Or you could get a form by visiting www.healthystart.nhs.uk.
Information from your tax credits and benefits claims will be used to check you qualify so make sure all your details (including your address) are up to date with Tax Credits and JobCentre Plus as this will help us process your application quickly.
Look out for shops displaying this sign shown in the picture above
Find out more at: www.islington.gov.uk/healthystart
- ‘Achieving my dreams’ with help from the council 6 February 2020
- Islington remembers victims on Holocaust Memorial Day 29 January 2020
- Our chat with Seán, project manager at Islington’s Pride 29 January 2020
- Award for Market Road manager 14 January 2020
- Get ready for a new you in 2020 30 December 2019
- Make a difference to someone sleeping rough 20 December 2019