Are you receiving your Healthy Start food vouchers?
If you are pregnant or have children under the age of four, you could qualify for Healthy Start food vouchers.
With Healthy Start, you get FREE vouchers every week to spend on milk, plain fresh and frozen fruit and vegetables, and infant formula milk. (You can also get free vitamins).
Applying for Healthy Start is easy.
Ask your midwife or health visitor for an application form and ask them to sign it, then send it back in a freepost envelope. Or you could get a form by visiting www.healthystart.nhs.uk.
Information from your tax credits and benefits claims will be used to check you qualify so make sure all your details (including your address) are up to date with Tax Credits and JobCentre Plus as this will help us process your application quickly.
Look out for shops displaying this sign shown in the picture above
Find out more at: www.islington.gov.uk/healthystart
- Shop Local in Archway 22 January 2021
- Islington Volunteer of the Year 2020 19 January 2021
- Nominate someone for a Mayor’s Civic Award 8 January 2021
- Adult learning can turn your life around 5 January 2021
- Copenhagen Food Bank thank their generous local donors 21 December 2020
- Elthorne Pride’s Quilt of Hope 15 December 2020