Cat and Mouse opening
Islington libraries opened its brand new Cat and Mouse library on Saturday 2 December.
Top poets Paul Lyalls and John Hegley were there to give brilliant performances and residents were able to get crafty and make a book with the Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art.
See some of our great pictures from the event here!
Islington Word Festival Poet in resident Paul Lyalls entertains an enraptured audience.
Alya aged 4 checks out her fab face-painting.
Owen, 11, and Jesse 9, try out the library's computers.
Matthew and his daughter Astrid enjoy the books.
Residents got crafty and made their own book with the Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art.
Islington Word Festival Poet in resident Paul Lyalls.
The new Cat and Mouse library.
- Celebrating our wonderful borough! 31 July 2019
- Young Islington cyclist runner up in the prestigious Bikeability Trainee of the Year Award 30 July 2019
- Go Islington 2019 photos 29 July 2019
- Your local parkrun 24 July 2019
- Put your food bill on ice 16 July 2019
- What our new home means to us 16 July 2019