Do you have a Caretaker of the Year?
Does your estate caretaker go above and beyond their duties keeping your estate in good shape and deserves to be recognised?
The council’s Caretaker of the Year awards is now open for nominations. So if your caretaker goes the extra mile, whether that’s keeping your estate spick and span, letting you know about local services and activities, organising community events or just being a friendly face who says hi, we want to know about it!
To nominate, go to www.islington.gov.uk/caretakeraward and fill in the online form.
Alternatively, you can email your nomination or post it to Compliance Solutions, Neighbourhood Services, 222 Upper Street, London N1 1XR.
Please include your name, which estate and block you live in, the name of the caretaker you want to nominate and why. Make sure you include details like if your caretaker is friendly, how they keep your estate in good shape, and how they go above and beyond for your community
Nominations close on Friday 12 April. Look out for an announcement about the winner soon after.
- Celebrating our wonderful borough! 31 July 2019
- Young Islington cyclist runner up in the prestigious Bikeability Trainee of the Year Award 30 July 2019
- Go Islington 2019 photos 29 July 2019
- Your local parkrun 24 July 2019
- Put your food bill on ice 16 July 2019
- What our new home means to us 16 July 2019