Get ready for Stoptober
Stoptober is nearly here, and the local Breathe Stop Smoking Service wants to help people who live, work or study in Islington to boost their chances of stopping smoking.
Do you want to stop smoking but are not sure about the best way to go about it? Stopping smoking is easier with the right support and Breathe can help you choose the right support for you.
Their friendly, experienced advisors will work with you to create your own personal plan of action. You can get as much or as little support as you feel you may need. The service is free and widely available across the borough.
- Shop Local in Archway 22 January 2021
- Islington Volunteer of the Year 2020 19 January 2021
- Nominate someone for a Mayor’s Civic Award 8 January 2021
- Adult learning can turn your life around 5 January 2021
- Copenhagen Food Bank thank their generous local donors 21 December 2020
- Elthorne Pride’s Quilt of Hope 15 December 2020