Islington Community Energy Fund
The council wants to involve the whole community in reducing Islington’s energy consumption and carbon emissions.
Later this year it will be launching the Islington Community Energy Fund, which is open to any community group in the borough.
Funding will be available to develop local community energy projects, such as solar panels on a community building or improving energy literacy in a neighbourhood.
Innovative proposals will be very welcome. Consultation with community groups will take place soon ahead of a launch date in autumn 2017.
- ‘Achieving my dreams’ with help from the council 6 February 2020
- Islington remembers victims on Holocaust Memorial Day 29 January 2020
- Our chat with Seán, project manager at Islington’s Pride 29 January 2020
- Award for Market Road manager 14 January 2020
- Get ready for a new you in 2020 30 December 2019
- Make a difference to someone sleeping rough 20 December 2019