Like a dance? Come to the library!
The library is a great place to meet others and do fun things – like dancing! Community group Healthy Generations run a tea dance on the last Tuesday of every month at West Library from 2pm-4pm. Even the Mayor of Islington Una O’Halloran has joined in the fun.
- Celebrating our wonderful borough! 31 July 2019
- Young Islington cyclist runner up in the prestigious Bikeability Trainee of the Year Award 30 July 2019
- Go Islington 2019 photos 29 July 2019
- Your local parkrun 24 July 2019
- Put your food bill on ice 16 July 2019
- What our new home means to us 16 July 2019